- Customised courses to fit your needs.
- Training at your location.
- Best service and modern teaching aids.
- High student success rate.
- Up to date information & training materials.
- Continued assistance & re-certification.
- Fully qualified instructors / examiners.
- Small classes – intensive training.
- Catering for individuals or groups.
- Possible tax & insurance incentives.
- Acquire new skills.
- Be confident in an emergency.
- Learn teamwork.
- Save a life.
- Employees gain safety & health awareness.
- Gain a sense of achievement.
- Complies with your legal responsibility under Safety Health and Welfare at work Act (General Applications Regulations SI No 44 1993).
- Reduces lost working days by employees injured at work.
- “Heart disease accounts for 36% of all deaths in Ireland.”
- “15 people develop “sudden death” each day in Ireland outside hospitals.”
- “8 times out of 10 the casualty is a family member or friend.”
- “125 people each year die from choking in Ireland.”
- “1,000 people per month are injured in road traffic accidents.”
- “Over 30 people per month die as a result of motor accidents.”
- “On average 58 people per year die in work related accidents.”
- “Over 8,000 accidents are reported each year in the workplace.”